Tuesday, February 5, 2013
I am back in the saddle again to write my musings! So much is changing in my life. I am retiring from my day job. I am working on a major grant called 22i that will help teachers prepare the students in Michigan to take the Smarter Balanced Assessments online in 2014. If our plan is accepted we will work with teachers throughout Michigan to hone their technology skills, become more tech savvy and have their students in taking online assessments frequently. The skills we will be teaching them also will help the students become better writers so that scores should improve as they move to online testing.
The next couple of years will be very interesting in Michigan as we move forward with the 22i grant. Our schools will have a better wireless infrastructure and students will have access to more devices. Our students will finally be moving into the 21st Century!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment